Our southern border is 1,933 miles long and roughly 700 miles have fencing in place. (Nearly 300 of new reinforced barriers and 400 of varying vehicle/fencing barriers)
The dark money deals and backroom fundraising done on both sides of the political aisle has created a destructive system for the American public and it needs to be stopped. As we have found out time and time again the only way to kill a hydra is by starving it rather than fighting it. From Big Pharma, Big Tech, Main Stream Media, to Big Finance all of them are feeding the beast and we need to put a stop to it. The only way to ensure our politicians are serving us is to ensure they aren’t serving special interests and the weapon of choice for special interests are campaign contributions, private industry positions, insider information, and unionized voting pools.
(1) Welfare in the current way that it is set up enables politicians in Washington DC to handpick winners and losers in the marketplace siphoned through about 180 programs creating a devastating type of crony capitalism. The usual suspects being Big Pharma (Medicare/Medicaid), Big Finance (Social Security), and Big Insurance (Medicare) and are allowed to push policies that further entrench these bad actors in the system as well as insulate them from small business competition in many of these fields.
(2) For decades people have been preaching about Universal Basic Income to subsidize people however with this arrangement there is no incentive structure present to wean them off of subsidy and those who do not need subsidies are still subsidized creating more inflationary spending where it is not needed.
(3) The current welfare system subsidizes single parenthood over 2 parent households so this new system will subsidize 2 parent households to a larger extent to incentivize a family arrangement that has been proven to lead to better childhood outcomes.
(1) Companies seek to/have implemented a microchip policy in which employees are biologically bound to an RFID, NFC, or similar chip used to access different privileged areas and used as identification inside the company. (Three Square Market and Epicenter) This is not a dystopian nightmare this is real life and this capacity should not be required by private companies nor any sort of government institution. This form of identification and requirement for societal participation should not be and is not allowed in 11 states in America and should be absolutely outlawed/made illegal. The 4th Amendment affirms the “right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures” of which a digital chip/cybernetic implant presents an attack vector to violate those rights without the person’s knowledge especially in the event a government/employer has the ability to gain unprecedented access to a person’s biological, psychological, and private information.
(2) There have been many periods throughout history where the government has confiscated the monetary means of the people in order to fix economic problems whose origins lie within the Federal Reserve and we must also protect people’s assets (particularly outside of the monetary system) from forfeiture by the federal government without due process.
(3) Our technology has become extremely powerful but also dangerous and upon examining some of the dystopian ways other nations use surveillance (CHN) and facial recognition we must guard people from being targeted using almost omnipresent technocratic tools.